Happy Mums = Happy Bubs
SUPER MUM SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
We aim to pack and ship all of our orders within three working days of receiving your order, with orders arriving within ten working days nationwide. Rural deliveries may take a couple of extra days depending on your local post carrier.
We want to make sure your breastfeeding is as enjoyable as possible, so if your items are not working the way they should, please check your warranty and let us know as soon as you can so we can resolve the issue for you.
Because of Health Reasons, breast pumps can not be returned. Contact us to discuss a replacement if the unit is malfunctioning.
Please understand that there are several factors at play that contribute to a milk supply being too low, which can present itself in less than ideal milk expressing results. If you are experiencing problems with your milk supply, please consult your GP, midwife, lactation consultant or other health professional. A low level of expressed milk does not immediately indicate that the breast pump you have received is faulty.
If you need to return a product:
Before returning any product, please contact us via email and quote your order number. If you wish to return the product and have been instructed to do so, please keep in mind the product must be clean and must be returned in the state you received them, and be returned in the original packaging. Refunds will be processed only to the original method of payment.
Returning a possible faulty pump:
You must email us before returning any products, as we generally do not accept breast pump returns due to health reasons. When emailing us, include your order number or proof of purchase so we can help you faster. The product must be returned clean and in its original packaging and condition.
Your pump has a 12mth mechanical warranty.
We offer a 12-month guarantee on all of our Super Mum products.
If you wish to return the product and have been instructed to do so, please keep in mind the product must be clean and must be returned in the state you received them, and be returned in the original packaging.
- Super Mum warrants its products for a period of ONE (1) YEAR, after the date of original purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. If you discover a defect and notify Super Mum during the warranty period, Super Mum will, at its discretion, replace the product free of charge.
- Claiming on the 1-Year Warranty requires proof of purchase from a Super Mum authorised retailer within the warranty period. This should be returned with the product if it is discovered faulty, with the exception of breast pumps. Once the fault is confirmed, we will replace the product free of charge. If you purchased your product online, we already have your proof of purchase on file.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on items that have been opened.
- Opened Super Mum products may only be returned under warranty ONLY if they are malfunctioning.
- The warranty covers working parts that affect the function of the products. It does NOT cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect. Any attempt to open or take apart the product (or its accessories) will void the warranty.
- Shipping charges will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Pre-authorisation is required for all returns and exchanges.
- Refunds will only be processed to the original method of payment.
If you experience any problems with your Super Mum products, have any questions regarding its operation or believe you are eligible for a warranty claim, please contact email@example.com